Monday, May 2, 2011

My Crime Partner

Updating my blog on a Monday morning seems so different.
I would say this is like the very special Monday morning that i feel. Never feel so good like this before. Need not to worry waking up in the morning and no more Sunday blue yet i guess there's Monday night blue cause tomorrow everything is back to the square. Gotta face the fact and reality world once again.

It's been a long time since i step into Empire in Subang for filling up my stomach. Remembering that it's a Wed night and i didn't want to go to place without a shelter. Cause out there is pouring out heavy rain. Weather seems to be really bad nowadays, has been raining for God know since when and it's making all the plans down to the drain.
Wen to Ding Tai Fung for dinner with the Hamfish. Service there is awesome, just that the choice of food? Limited i guess, but no doubt their Siew Long Bao is awesome (better than the one i had in Room18).
Cheeky Hamfish playing with the chopsticks.
And me can't wait to dine in, hungry girl is an angry girl =/
The next day we actually tried D'Italian Kitchen (if i'm not mistaken) for dinner. Cause we've plan to have a midnight movie that night itself.
We have hopping around for food. 1st we went to buy our ticket and on the way to Sunway Giza is killer. It's soooo jam till we got so frus! Argh...
D'Italian food is okay, but there's alot of people over there. Heard from some blogger say the price is okay, but me personally think it's slightly over price though the mushroom is awesome. Make me think of Levain instead.
Following with super delicious dessert.... Lucky Dessert is the name of the shop.
They have super nice Durian Dessert which make me think of it all the time.
But unfortunately whenever i wanna eat it, i need to drink so i can't get the chance to eat it so often. Their varieties of durian is perfect!
My Hamfish that is over exciting with the durian dessert =D
A set of durian dessert with only RM16.80.
I realised watching movie in Cineleisure is so good, mainly because the price is slightly cheaper than others and the seats is absolutely fine. Couple seats for RM20!
Remembering last Saturday went to phuphu with the babes again.
Getting hardcore again according to the love ones.
Eeven, me and Mel.
That night i was super bored, reached there too early and we're freezing to death.
Also, remembering that i've been being a lamp post and my lamp post partner is not there yet!
Sorry i totally forget about this girl who stand besides me, she's totally a quiet person but once she drink? become friendly she is!
My all time crime partner that almost gone for the night.
I was so sober till i can walk here and there the whole night without feeling dizzy and the only thing i can feel is it's full of ppl and it's FREAKING PACK!
Trust me it's even more pack 2 days before when i touched down to Phuture ><
It's like the very 1st time in club for me not getting red?
Well, i've trained and has a mission that for not getting drunk!
Friend ask me what's the point? but my point is just to enjoy the crowd and loving the music.
Don't wanna get all red over and it's freaking fugly!
Has been wanted to try T Forty Two by Big Company.
They have their sisters restaurant like plan b and bens.. and for goodness Sake is opening soon in Bangsar Village again!
It's kind disappointing cause they don't really have alot of choices of food for us to choose. And the thing is me and my cousin reached there around 11 in the morning and we need something that suit us yet the main course are way too heavy for us. So we oredered some pie which we have to share (not because it's big because it's too exp for a tart like this size) and dessert - Opera (which i think i can get something better out there).
The only thing that i like is the ambiance over there.

Im still sad and moody over my own problem! I really need to get over it!
Adding to it that my crime partner - Eeven is leaving real soon.
My Hamfish once told me that when i'm moody when i see Eeven i will totally turn out to be happy and all.
Never realised the fact, but yes, she's one of my bestie on earth!
gonna miss her whole loads cause she's gonna leave for 2 months and when she come back, another 2 weeks of preparation and she's gonna leave to HK for good.
Thinking of this already make me moody =(

I think i need to get another crime partner soon and i need to go temple real soon to ask Buddha why my opportunity of work is not here yet? Im dying with this soon.... boohooo

No comments: