Thursday, September 8, 2011

1st week of September 2011

Bet everyone has a very nice and long Raya week!
Im loving the nicely spending time with my babo.
Due to the massive break down and being all emotional, i've failed to update my blog.
Afraid not, i'm trying to adjust my mood and trying to be as cheerful as before.

One of the best therapy to cure the emoness?!
Eating and nice food!
I've went to this place in Taman Danau which is pretty near to Taman Desa.
It's a place call Ficele. Im really in love with this place, nice pastries and apparently it's the same management as Levain which located in main city - Kuala Lumpur (Jalan Delima).
Somehow Babo mentioned that the pasta and mushroom soup taste better back in Levain.
Honestly, i feel it's the same. Probably i'm happy that there's less people over there compare to super packed Levain.
Other than that i get to tried the 'tea for two' in Starhill Tea Salon!
It's RM 70 for 2 person and served with one pot of english tea!
I really love the ambiance there, and obviously the person that you're spending time with would be the very main reason of being happy. =)

Though it looks like a small portion and indeed it is.
It's very nice and would love to try out some other time again.
Always wanted to try tea for two but i always missed it since i eat my lunch before hand!
Dessert? Never get enough of it?
Blame all to my recent sweet tooth crave!
Chocolate Lounge has one of my favourite waffle which served with vanila ice cream.
Babo prefer the one from The Curve cause he doesn't like the idea of serving with ice cream and strawberries and i'm totally opposite of him.
During the Raya week it's actually a busy week for me.
September is a month which most of my friends born at this month!
One of the person is my bestie - Eeven!
We've went up to Genting Highland just to celebrate her birthday!
So here we go...

Camwhore is somehow fun once in a while =/
BFF, much love and once again Happy Birthday girl!
It's been a long time since i had a photo with my Babo.
Has been complaining to him that we seldom take pictures together since we see each other quite often.
Genting night is really nice that we have this super chill session that everyone is having fun.
It's something different compare the usual hardcore party.
We have friend that play guitar and we sing along.
Even though i'm pretty hungry at night but it's all good when u can spend time with all ur friends and endless laughter.


Since i've been eating more on Chinese food before this, i've been having a bad crave for Japanese food.
So the Babo brought me to this place call Kiku Zakura which i have much love for this restaurant now!
Just that it would be nicer if they would charge us cheaper =(
Now i always understand where most of my money have gone to...


The dinner is really satisfying and i wouldn't mind going back again n again!


Today it's a special day for me.
Ive been together with Babo for 1 year!
Exactly one year from now, i just celebrated my BFF birthday and he pop up the question before sending me home.
I've decided to give us both a chance.
Frankly, i'm really a lucky girl i would say, if i didn't nod my head i wouldn't be so happy right now.
Thanks Babo for being here for me always, much love.


Logging off,
xoxo!

No comments: