Sunday, September 11, 2011

Party Hard

Before i get all busy it's better for me to blog 1st before i forgetting what i've done through the past month!
I've been drinking alot recently with my bunch of friends. More like chilling session instead of partying hard in Zouk and all!
But obviously, we did have some hardcore time before this. But compare to last time, i think i've tone down alot which i don't get hang over easily and 'cut pin' the next morning!

Other than hanging out with friends, i do have some quality time with my Babo!
Strongbow is my love and Guinness is his.
Sids is one best choice for us since they serve the best Guinness! =p
Since i'm so hungry while blogging, i miss this the most!
I used to go this when my bestie is back here... Nicest tomyam ever!
Argh.. this is killing me when i'm looking at this pic... ><
There's something i cannot resist is GOOD FOOD!
Michaelangelo is one of the place i like recently!
Sorry for the 'chan' look. Wasn't ready to take pic but the food is superb!
I've been craving for pizza and my crave have not ease yet!
Haven't been posting much pictures about me partying!
It's been a long time since i party with both of them.
Debbie and Rachel.
Biebie has been busying with her work and her flight in SIA!
Rachel has been MIA since she has been attached!
Stephy! Hasn't seen her since forever too.
Seems like Zouk is a place where everyone gathers ! *keke*
Eugene - The Big Guy!
he has a bad habit, whenever he's drunk he like to pinch and bite people!
Luckily he wasn't drunk that night itself! haha
The trios!
It's been a long time huh?!
I guess the next meeting gonna be up soon since she's coming back to celebrate her birthday and taking her long annual leave.
Bunch of the night, two of my babes were pretty drunk and i'm so lucky that i'm not!
i've promise not to be drunk and i'm really scare of being one too!
Insaf huh?!

One of the week, my Babo company me for Comy's birthday party!
Another pic with the so call zhimui of the whole gang!
he's the only guy that we gossip with and he can really blend in! hehe
Last pic of the post!
Can't wait for biebie to be back again!
i will be starting my new chapter of life again!
hopefully this is gonna be good.

Logging off already,
Stomach is crying already
xoxo! =D

No comments: