Friday, September 30, 2011

Last day of September 2011

Woops!
Today is the last day of September!
It's been 3 weeks since I've been working in my new company.
So far so good, i'm being very lazy somehow =p
Time is very flexible and i really love it. Guess i will have hard time to move on to another job just like my ex-colleague told me. She is now suffering and struggling, because this place is like one of the best shelter place and we are at the comfort zone! Teehee, but as long as im loving my job.
I told myself, from next week(next month) onwards i gotta work real hard for myself!

Well, skip that!
Last 2 weeks, my bf and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary!
This 1 year pass so fast that i couldn't recall we had been together for this period!
Was still over-joy that he gave me this bouquet of flower!
Mind my stupid facial expression and also the no make up face, wasn't really prepare to get that flower and i just wanted to capture that moment of joy!

After that, went home to prepare and off we go for our dinner!
Bf has decided to have dinner in Pav-Angus House!
Here comes our steak!
Overall the steak was okay, compared to Gobo Upstairs that i went to celebrate bf's birthday, Gobo is much better.
Look at his expression!
Just because i keep trying to get the right lighting and angle for our pictures.
He get all frus... haha!


Ended our dinner and we headed to Solaris to celebrate my pretty babe - Eeven's birthday.
Pictures will be up in the next post!
Apparently our anniversary falls on her birthday!
I still remember how we get together and that's how we begin <3

Some other random pictures that Eeven has finally decided to upload it!
In pavilion with BF while waiting for our movie to start!

One of the night, after Vins in TTDI, we headed to SK house to chill till 4 plus!
So we girls spent our time drinking and also taking pictures!


It's like a weekly routine that i've been drinking like nobody's business!
Sorry tummy, i'm making you bigger and rounder.
One of the Friday night, i've decided to bring Mone and Dee just to come out for drinking session.
Too bad that beer factory and Movida were both packed and we have no choice to head to Overtime.

Had some consultation hour for both of them. Bet that they are living better and happier right now!

I can't wait to go for holiday real soon. I need some outstation and oversea holiday!
Im trying to save my money so that i can go for all this holidays... Holidays always make people better!

Logging off,
xoxo!

No comments: