Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Job Emo

I am emoing at this hour and my BF is just right beside me.
But because of what happened to my work today pissed me off.
First i was able to forget it whenever i bring it up to my friend, but till the end of the day i felt it's so ridiculous for her to take over my account!

I guess no one will have the perfect job!
Yes i definitely love my job right now.
I have all the flexibility time and im enjoying it much and obviously loving it too.
Who on earth will complain with that?
But i do have something that i don't like which is my manager.
She's basically bossy and demanding. I feel she just need to have some work ethic. I understand that she's my superior that i have to listen to her no matter how.
However, i do have feelings and i'm not really a puppet for this.
I may be very soft hearted but afterall i get hurt too.
If only she would be more understanding, less aggressive and not so selfish, everything will be perfect!

Alright, i shall stop whining, overall i still love my job!
My ex-colleague that left told me that she sort of like regretted leaving this job and say i'm lucky.
I know! I shall totally appreciate it, but nothing's perfect and everyone will complain even though they are in a good condition!
End of the day, the more u complain, u might be able to improve more, no?

Logging off,
xoxo!

1 comment:

weisan said...

She's such a LOSER!!! I hope she reads this!