Sunday, October 16, 2011

Black ball!

Recently i have get to realised that things change time to time. Even friends around us.
Didn't wanna talk much about it cause it's quite saddening.
I think end of the day it's better to have straight forward friends than having friends that keep everything to themselves.
Find it scary and sad at the same time.

But also thanks god that i have few closer ones that make me happy all the time and keep me occupied.
Last week, i went to friend's soft launched dessert place at Subang Jaya SS15 - Blackball!
Brought in Taiwanese dessert. Guess Taiwanese dessert is in the trend right now to the extend that the whole row is full of different kind of dessert.

Eeven and I went to support our friends.

Sorry for not taking much pics! Was too packed and lazy all the time =p

Has been being busy, alot of my friend's birthday falls on the month of October, and it include my daddy!
Happy birthday daddy! Thank you for everything and i still love you everyday!
Had a great dinner with the parents in Ming Room and bought daddy a nice tshirt and i bet he love it much!
Went to meet up my friends for lunch one of the day!
It was indeed nice and chilling, wasn't too happy with what my manager did to me.
Friends are nice when they are there to listen and help you.
Realised that i've get myself another two closer friend - Wena and Joce!

We had our lunch in Bens - Pavilion.
Full of people but we managed to get a place which is smoking area.
It's nice and chilling, love it when the sun shine on us! Teehee.
Joce's beef bolognese and we (Wena and I) had carbonara =)

Meet one of my new buddy - Wena!
Loving this effect of the camera!
Just downloaded it and gonna give it a try!
See that?!
Lovely sun, nice food and nice company!
Later that night, i went to zouk to celebrate my cousin's birthday!
Didn't take much pics since my usual crime partner wasn't there that night to take pic for me =p
Sindee and I !
Love going out with her!
Hope she's doing good in a life right now
Stay strong babe! love much!
Gonna go out soon to watch Real Steal!
Hopefully it's gonna be good, heard they have a very good review on it!

Logging off,
xoxo!

No comments: