Sunday, October 2, 2011

Drinking Spree

It's October already!
I was supposed to go to Ecoba for Octoberfest, but then i was too wasted and too tired so i've decided to pass it.
Im now waiting for the bf to wake up, i shall update all my previous outings in one shot!
Since biebie was back cause she has her super long annual leave, we went to KL Alive.
Somehow it's a good experience! Im sure all of us did have fun there.
Teehee, other than some small drama happened we enjoyed our time to the max.
Pictures before we all get drunk and hyper!
Biebie and me.
Too hooked up with my Iphone, but recently my baby phone is giving me much problem. Was thinking whether to get a new BB or wait for Iphone 5? Hmm...

I think from this pic onwards, we were pretty drunk and hyper!
Then we go weeee....
The trio that love to hang out alot!
It's really happy to have them in my life <3
Sorry for the stupid face!
Trust me, 80% of the pic i wasn't aware that i'm in it and i have no idea when i take it either!
Thanks god it didn't turn out to be so ugly after all ><
The guy zhimui of our gang. Bitchy and gossips all the way.
BFF love! muahsss
Drunk much eh?
Last week it was Arthur's day.
Thanks to Ada we got the entrance ticket to the event!
However, this event is a big disappointment.
We were stucked in jam for hours and when we reached, we have hard time finding parking!
Drinks were too diluted and it was super humid and sticky whole night long.
Thanks god that i wore sandals to the event.
Thanks to Lucas he stupid-ness and lame-ness make us laugh all night long.
With the girls that night!
It's been a while with them!
I previously mentioned we went to Vins and it's actually a nice place to chill just that it's way too packed and we waited for hours for our table even though we had make reservation before this. =(
Service were quite bad, but they ended up giving us free drinks when the night almost end.
I love Polaroid much!
I even bought a board just to pin up all the pictures!
I've decided to develop some of the pictures to put on the board!
hhmm... can't wait!
We celebrated Octoberfest earlier before October comes!
We went Movida - Sunway Giza and all of us go crazy.
The last outing we went with Biebie before she went back to Singapore.
The 3 of us again!
woot woot
The beer is pretty heavy, we are allowed to bring the mug back after drinking!
i got all hang over because the drinks were mixed with water!
But being an alcoholic, i drink it even though the taste wasn't too good >.<

Alright i shall end my post here!
Teehee, i shall go and prepare and get out for my dimsum!
Finger cross that they still have dimsum till i get there!

Logging off,
xoxo!

No comments: