Wednesday, January 31, 2007

people complaining that i didn't update my blog SO OFTEN. but what ? just like me, i'm not hard working person, so please understand i get lazy to post !





28th of Jan, this world had lost another pretty girl, and her name is xu wei lun, seriously this news is really shocking, i didn't expect that she will die although it's already a fact but still can't accept it. she does looks like an angel to me... somehow she just... passed away RIP.



this is the pretty girl that passed away. WTH !!

it's already the 2nd day that my sister had left to new zealand, the line wasn't so good when she try to call us. it's freaking hard to hear what she say. i'm sleeping alone already. somehow i just feel it's empty in my room.. but i will get use to it...i hope i'm going to study in Utar.. it's cheaper than taylors and sunway anyhow. but i'm not sure whether my mum let me to study there ! since it's gonna be far.. and she doesn't sound like she likes it =.=
trust me ... if the class gonna start on may i'm 100% going for work. cause all i need is money, because money is being so important in my life, without it i can't even survive =.=

seriously, i need to get a hair cut soon ! and i was thinking of perming my hair, but my mum straight away told me NO ! cause i won't look good on that ! fine then. then i think i'm going to cut it layered and a little shorter of fringer (not too short i guess).

friend is leaving on thursday T_T i'm going to miss that...........

No comments: