Sunday, March 23, 2008

It's the middle of march.
I should say that this month isn't a really great month among all my friends and i too.
I won't say things happened on me *touchwood* (but hope it won't and will not) but it's definate to my friends.

I've no idea with those guys, the more my friends told me about it the more i felt the 'hak yan zhan' on those guys.
It makes me feel so depressed when seeing my friends facing this kind of problem.
I know there's nth to do with me, but somehow u just don't feel good while this kind of things happened to ur own friends (maybe eventually it will affect u)

Due dates and test are coming just right in front of my eyes.
Yet i'm here chilling, playing n fooling around
I've no idea why am i like that, maybe just because i like the last minute working which is nono good.
All the things, blame it on me !
But i will still go out yumcha with my friends.
Buddies, i shall find u all out yumcha afternoon right after my class though.
Who knows u will be seeing me with the panda eyes due to not enough sleep.

My sister, is coming back in 1 more week.
Time is moving freaking fast.
Hope everything gonna be alright when she's back here.
(Only certain ppl knows why =p)

Me shall not say anything more right now.
Gtg right now.
I need to take bath.

P/s : *praying very hard for each and everyone including me to have a great time ahead*

No comments: