Thursday, March 6, 2008

it's thursday and i went lunching with my friend - ching before our class starts
we went to this whatever ramen shop with located at the highest floor which is opposite of the fruit shop
and right before i ciao from my house i took this picture of me =p

not to forget we took few pics in that ramen restaurant
cause we're too bored
and i'm kinda hungry which we need to wait soooo long




actually we're trying to those angry face...
but end up FAILED !

so here we are ...
wakakkaka.....

of coz we wandering around pyramid cause my friend wanted to buy blusher !
and i realise i need to buy alot of things
let me list down !!

1. eyeshadows (yaya, again ><)
2. more and more clothes
3. baggy pants !!!
4. presents
5. cleasing oil
6. bag

i bet there're still many things
just i can't find it out right now.
i'm going to edit right soon =)
i can't wait cause sales is coming againn.....

No comments: