Sunday, March 2, 2008


oh well what did i did today ?
although it's sunday but i planned to wake up early from my lovely bed to go for a movie with xx !!
we went to watch step up 2 - the streets
seriously, i don't see why ppl will give it a negative comments cause basically i'm quite into it
and this show make me wanna learn dancing =.=
yaya i've been dreaming for quite some time.
right after when i reach home, my parents decided to go to KL for kaikai.
i managed to buy my skin care product and i'm happy with those.
of coz, there's this stupid bad thing happened right after the dinner
my mum told me i can't go out at nite on sat which is 8th of march
she say it's the 'undi' day so it will be dangerous scare ppl will protest !
but personally i'm thinking
' HOW WOULD PPL PROTEST MIDNITE?!?!?!?!??! '
wth......

No comments: