Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm so sad !!!
why ?! there's so many reasons of it !
let me list it out !

1. i don't have the freaking car for me ! ( it's freaking SUFFERING) i hate this
2. i wanna go for shopping soooooo much ! (which now i can't)
3. assignments are non stop building up just like the hills !
4. my sister is sharing the room with me ( no privacy)
5. no MONEy !!!
6. no freedom
7. my sis sometimes just pissed me off ! =.=

alright. actually it's quite sad with my situation right now.
life without my car is really sucks !
and sometimes the thing that my sister say even making me more pissed off !

right now, i'm stuck in the dilemma whether i wanna pierce my belly ornot !
after i watch that video from someone's blog with the process of piercing belly
it's like OUCH !
but of coz compare it to tongue piercing, it's SUFFERING !

i wonder when can i head to bangsar ?!
i'm craving for shopping although i don't have money n car =.=

i'm dyyyiiinnnnnggggggg

ps: no updated pics, i don't take pics nowadays (selcom go out) hope i will have them soon =)

No comments: