Monday, October 13, 2008

after MR assignment...

i'm finally done with my MR (market research) assignment.
not too happy with the results as i use up most of my weekend time to complete everything.
yet i'm going to leave the edit part to tomorrow.

so there's another 2 more major assignment and i'm going to sit for my finals !
wonderfully i haven't start anything yet !
everything seems to be so pack and i'm still slacking all the way

one thing i hate doing after finishing my assignment is that i tend to get hungry !
maybe because my hand is exercising and my mine is functioning (a little i guess).

i feel so bad for eating at nite
but sometimes i just can't resist it !!

this week gonna be real busy

what i'm gonna do this up-coming week:-
1. celebrate my lovely daddy's birthday !
2. celebrating sue and dee's birthday
3. yiing birthday coming too !
4. friend's wedding dinner

i'm getting so broke already.
sigh ! how do i survive when this economy is DAMN SUCKS !

No comments: