Friday, October 3, 2008

my lovely family

suddenly i miss my sister and my lovely cousin
hahahahha... i have no idea why
but when i look back at those pictures it's darn crazy and funny.

pictures that we went scarlet together.
and seriously... i have no idea why i look like that =p


i'm trying to dance with my sister and obviously lwl is posing -.- (she's a poser)

this is the 1st time i think that i have a nice smile !
wahahahahha

my sister (freaking fair, i bet she will get fairer when she come back from nz again)

after clubbing, me n lwl. (end up lwl puke WAHAHAHAH)


of coz... we went for trip too.
that's langkawi trip
i miss it !!!!!


members that went to langkawi =D


lwl n me... enjoying it =p


oh ya... lwl miss this kind of family dinner.
this is typical chinese new year food and family dinner food too !
hehehehe... but we love it =D


i miss those days that i'm not lonely ><

No comments: