Wednesday, October 15, 2008

daddy's birthday

know what's the reason i'm being so broke this month ?
because everyone is celebrating their birthday this month !!!!!
it's like every week, few friends of mine are telling me to join their birthday celebration !
what's going on with it ?

but i'm more than happy to celebrate my lovely father's birthday !
that day (on monday) we went to windmill to have our dinner.

picture that my dad and mum is searching for their best choice.

not to forget this is mine, which come with a set with nice apetizer, ice cream, soups and cappucino.

jackie and daddy order the same thing !

after we reach home, we just decided to cut the cake
but we didn't eat it cause we were too full after the dinner

hehehe, an update of me

and of cause me and my brother !


anyway i'm still thinking whether to attend my cousin's birthday
i feel bad if i don't turn up !
-.-

No comments: