Friday, December 26, 2008

afterall.. ... ...

i've decided to open back my blog.
guess i won't leave it private for too long !

i know it's kinda late that i'm opening it now !
hahahaha, but i will upload with more pics for xmas !! and things that i did these days long
i guess i'm getting better ? as shopping is 1 of the best healing way !
i won't say i'm totally over it... (of coz it take time)

actually i've learn something..
there's always something that can keep me busy so that i won't think so much !
seriously i need to thanks my friends and obviously my family members as well !
mum, dad, jie, bro and even LWL help me to get through the hard time
i will go out with them so that i won't think so much
but of coz there's something i need to sacrifice.... which is money -.-
the more i go out
the more i use on my money
huhuhuhu T.T

nope nope, i'm not blaming anything... because i seriously enjoy doing it!
i see it's end of the year very soon !
i can't help but to think that things move really FAST !
it won't stop because things happened.
i guess ppl really grow up =)

i love my life.
and i love all the things that happened to me
no matter it's sad or happy... i shall all appreciate it.
because of it... i learn to be stronger =D

i shall stop here... friends are blaming me why am i replying soooooo slow !

ps: edward cullen is seriously driving me CRAAZZEEE ><

No comments: