Sunday, December 7, 2008

unpredictable

10.30 morning, sunday.
day that i didn't go out and work with my parents.
i've no idea why the weather is being so moody, i think because they read my mood too ?

things keep on wandering around in my mind.
seriously, things are really unpredictable.
who knows that things changes just because someone unpredictable and super unexpected doing something 'REAL GOOD'
the face, the attitude... ...
there's no one i can tell !

my mum and i were okay.
at least were talking n things.
but she still thinks that i'm angry with her however she dunno the person i'm angry with is not her.

but deep down in my heart i really hate someone.
i dunno how long i'm going to take this
maybe it just take time to heal.

i might changing my blog to some private blog or maybe i'm deleting this blog.

2008 is going to end real soon
hopefully 2009 is gonna be a good year.

No comments: