Wednesday, December 10, 2008

how mean can a person be ?

i was really surprise with the dairy.
as in i didn't really thought it will be sent to me.

there's so many things i wanna shout out and so many things i wanna share with my friends so i don't need to keep everything to myself and tahan everything.
because keeping this makes me crazy
but i know i have no choice cause i'm totally grounded.
the only thing i'm trying to distract myself is that i will hangout around with my mum n sis.

i'm not sure is there a season call break up season
but my friend broke up with her bf as well.
oh well, but i think it's better for them to call it off
because the guy doesn't treat her good, and cannot afford to support her in any way(financial, love n care)
n i believe that she can find a better 1 in future

after all this things happened, i really miss my freedom
i miss watching movie, shopping n hanging out with friends
but i know everything has change.
so i have to face the fact.

*ps: my sister bought a LV bag T.T ><

No comments: