Friday, July 10, 2009

days after exam =)

yupyupyup !
it's been a while since i update my blog.
i've been lazying around after my finals !
it feels like forever when i'm having my finals.
didn't even bother to worry about the results (not right now)
i'm trying to enjoy my holiday to the fullest!
so right after my exam, i didn't bother to update my blog
and went out enjoy with my lovely friends... ...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
me and eileen
the girls of the nite =)

Maison had renovated, and eventually the place not that pack and the music was okay =)
but no doubt the liquor there is super cheap !
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
next day (Sunday) i went out dinner with my family.
to celebrate my mum's early Birthday.
we decided to go to WindMill
but the food was so so, as compared to last time ><

the cake that i bought for mummy !
it's sooooooooo yummy, not sweet at all and it's delicious =D

dad n mum ! *muaks*

------------------------------------------------------------------------
i went out with my lovely cousin on Monday, but i didn't bother to bring my camera to take photo
as i know we will be busy shopping !
we're satisfied with what we bought !
i shall take pic with her before she goes back to Aus ><
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
sooooooo
1 of my wonderful plan of my hol is going to Penang !
it is seriously great trip ever
why !?
it's because we EAT NON STOP !
there's no such things as RESTING for food
before i go on, pics before we reach Penang.

me, eileen n suk ching
we're heading to PENANG ! wooohooooo... ...

we stayed at Berjaya hotel
when we reached there, everyone was wearing mask !
and jeffrey being the paranoid one, asked us to buy mask!

me and eileen, camwhoring in the toilet >< haha
more updates on 1st day is in facebook!
the 2nd day, early in the 'morning'
hahaha!
we actually wake up at 12++ and by the time everyone finished preparing it's already 2!
then here we go for food hunting !

me n eileen again

hui ru and me !

the 2nd one =p

the girls for the trip !
it's nice hanging out with them =D
3rd day, we check out and heading back home !
but before this, we went to some seafood restaurant and it's really cheap !

me in the car
Vk, force me to smile with my teeth



and lastly the LOVE BIRD !!!
hahahahaha.
i just can't stop laughing when i see this pic!
i'm so lazy to type alot right here.
because i'm having sore throat and flu !
the penang trip is fantastic!
we eat the whole day and that's why we didn't visit any temple or something ! =p
ps: i really love being at home after i come back from that trip, just miss my parents alot><

No comments: