Tuesday, December 1, 2009

after exam!

time passes damn fast !
i'm done with my final sem final year.
was amaze how it feels like i just got into college.
oh well, i'm old now =p
i have been going out since that day i finished my paper.
but i did not get sufficient sleep even though i've finished it 4 days ago=p
although i went out at nite, but i've been helping my mum everyday after finished my exam =p
--------------------------------------------------
knowing that i'm a huge Twilight Saga fan
but i have to admit that New Moon is not nice at all.
it's so boring that i feel like sleeping
probably it's worse that i did not have enough sleep day before
since i have 2 paper at the same day.
the movie only start to be interesting after 1 hour where the werewolf come out
but no doubt, Jacob Black's body is so... ... *salivate*
guess everyone likes his body.
--------------------------------------------------
Saturday nite, went to Long Bar with my friends to celebrate Chris's birthday
the only thing that we (debbie, eeven n me) did is keep on SS, SS n SS !
we're just too bored and we have to entertain ourselves =p

me n eeven

chris (birthday girl), biebie, me n eeven

us posing infront of the pool/snoker table

there comes the 'drama'

me! (honestly i don't even know how to hold the stick)
i'm just randomly posing with the stick.

we, the winning team
more like debbie winning the whole game ! =p

elaine n me
she's being shy =p

honestly, we're getting so bored that we can even pose with the brush =p

me with biebie's hairband

so called wig for that nite

love this pic alot !

honestly this look weird =p
the stupid 'egypt' look

me n biebie

eeven, biebie, me n elaine

me n mayfay

biebie, chris(drunk) n me

ladies get this for free =p
take as many as u want =p
------------------------------------------------
guess that's all for tonite
shall update with more pics, if i do take pics
christmas is coming, and meaning i'm leaving to US soon !
somehow i'm having this weird feeling
feeling upset a little ><
hopefully everything's gonna be alright.
i shall head to bed now !
nitenite.
ps: i'm so lost... ... ...

No comments: