Sunday, December 27, 2009

xmas celebration

1 more day and i'm leaving Malaysia.
it's been a while since i've left Msia.
i'm sooo going to miss my friends and my family.
people that i care for and loves always, i'll leave for few months.
before i ciao, i will make sure i update few posts.
because i won't have laptop when i'm in US
so probably, this blog will be dead for few weeks/mths.
obviously, if i'm able to work hard, i will try to buy a mini laptop there to keep me alive ><
------------------------------------------------------
the past few weeks, i've been really busy.
come to think about it, i haven't been resting since the day i finished my exam!
not sure it's a good thing or bad.
i think i'm giving myself excuse to go out (since i'm going to US)
i can't remember when is the exact date.
but i remember that it is a Saturday.
Catherine, eeven n me went out together.
at 1st we headed to Aristo for dunno what FM of birthday celebration.
honestly, it's seriously DAMN boring.
this experience tell me, never attend this kind of party celebration.
we just left before it get started.
just managed to take few photos from there.
(oh well, it's good that we went there, since we never experienced this kind of things before)
after that, we headed to Smoke House at Bangsar.
because we wanted to meet biebie there, and she's craving for the food over there.
we (cath, eeven n me) were really bored while waiting for biebie to arrive.

i'm being honest, u can see how bored am i ><

eeven n me
(we even pose under this thingy)
i didn't really save pics from facebook, guess i'm too lazy to do so.
since my friends that visit this blog will be able to view my facebook profile =p
--------------------------------------------------
next, there come my xmas celebration.
it's christmas eve and i went to my uncle's house warming.
they shifted to Bukit Jelutong, it's far for me to go there and pick my cousin up anymore
so now, if we were to go out, we will have to meet at the location or at least wait somewhere.
after that, i headed to Opera, Pyramid which another bunch of friends of mine.
it was freaking crowded and i think overall the system CANNOT MAKE IT -.-
i think part of the reason is because many people squeeze into this small space
can't even walk and breath properly!
haha !
*ahem ahem* my height is a problem here =p

eeven n me
sooooo hot
our hair become so @_@

from above:eeven n carine
bottom: yvonne, me n kityan

me and elaine

eeven, stephy, me n elaine

yvonne, kityan, me n eeven
i wonder who's the one at the back of us ><

me n eeven again ><

yvonne n me
there's nothing much for my christmas
more like stoning ?
and i think i've been drinking a little bit too much lately.
i shall really stop it.
but oh well, as usual, i keep on convince myself by saying that i can't drink in US.
i'm going to stop my update right here.
another update (maybe tonite, midnite) regarding my sister's engagement.
ps: i'm not done with my packing yet ><

No comments: