Thursday, December 3, 2009

Genting Trip

since biebie will be leaving to the cruise this Friday
we've decided to go somewhere in order to spend some bonding time.
so we've decided to go Genting.
thanks to Cath for driving us there.
members of the day : Cath, Eeven, Debbie and me ! =D
-----------------------------------------
we went to the temple before heading to Genting itself.

biebie n me

eeven n me
i did not take much picture in the temple =p

biebie n me. posting with the christmas tree

posers =p
we're heading to Starbucks
thanks to my babes, i'm able to get 5 chops for the starbucks collection stamps

me drinking starbucks !
*slurps*
it's nice drinking frap when it's cold

biebie n me
it's always nice sitting down with my babes and chat =)

eeven n me (i looks comfy here)

eeven, me n cath

me n biebie again

cutie house

eeven n me with the deer =p

cath n me

me posting with spongebob and patrick =p
that's all for the post !
ps: i've extracted my wisdom tooth

No comments: