Sunday, December 20, 2009

days before leaving to US

it's been a while since i update my blog ?
it seems that things are getting so complicated and i just can't be bothered.
it is best to keep my mouth shut.
when things are getting worse, there's something that lighten my life a little (actually hell alot) =p
i've passed all my subs
and i'm officially finished my degree course !
woohoo, i'm so happy with it.
i'm graduating at 21 years old
making me sounds old and young at the same time.
haha!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
my cousin, Wei Ling, has came back from Tasmania.
she and her friends decided to head to club, and they ask me along =)
have fun with them that nite.

regine n me

regine, me n lwl

again =p

lwl, regine, sarah n me
trust me, i didn't finished the whole thing =D

lovely cousin n me =)

lwl, me, regine, yy (if i'm not mistaken), n sarah

they are obviously getting crazy =p

me, regine n lwl
they are definitely getting hyper !
hahahaha.
it was quite different clubbing with my cousin n friends compare to clubbing with my sister n cousin =p
my cousin gets crazy easily ><
when i'm in velvet half way, enjoying my life to the max, my friend smsed me, telling me that results are out.
it's freaking me out, but i'm helpless as i can't get to online that time.
but oh well, thanks to Sarah, her driving skill is FANTASTIC ! =p
reached SJ in 20 mins !
i'm amazed !!!
anyway i did enjoy to the max that nite =D
now i'm finally relief with everything.
i'm waiting for my convo and now i'm trying to enjoying my life to the max =D
--------------------------------------------------------
ps: i'm leaving in 9 days ><

No comments: