Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Annual Dinner

Weekend always passes faster than we wanted.
Monday blue again, and what's worse is that I gotta work on the following Sunday!
It just ruined my whole week, knowing the fact that it is compulsory for us to show up *Gah!*

Did not have many updates though, has been being a really good girl (maybe no?) for not partying or whatsoever.
Was sick on Thursday but it won't stop me from meeting my friends.

Went to Ada's birthday celebration in TGIF.
The reason why I go is because I need to see my babe - Eeven, who knows when I'm gonna see her again cause she's leaving to Beijing then HK for future.

Managed to take few pics with Eeven but I was too lazy to upload the pic and I look awful that day!
Pale face with no make up! Gosh, I just wish that I have flawless skin all the time.
Guess God is being fair sometimes. =)


Something turns my Friday to be better is that we get to leave our workplace earlier due to the annual dinner that we gotta attend at night in Sunway Hotel.
Was thinking that I should just wear casually, but my mum insist me of getting a proper dress on that night cause it's my first time attending annual dinner.
Well I should say that I never like this kind of events, that explains why I don't go to proms. >.<

Although we get to leave early, but time is still running faster than I thought.
Went to Fusion to curl my hair up.
Somehow I think it's nice cause it's near to my house and she's fast! <3Getting dolled up! *ttaaddaaa*
The dinner is at 1 of the ballroom, it's rather small because there's more or less 200 people.
Karen and me. Known as the 'mummy' in our office. Lovely mummy I would say =)
Jenny, my colleague.
Emily, my ex and future colleague, heard she's waiting for full time offer from Monash.
I was damn bored throughout the whole annual dinner thingy.
By 9.30pm I have been finding friends to chat with me through PingChat!
Imagine how bored I am?
Food was OKAY. I wouldn't say nice nor bad, the only thing that I love the most that night was the chocolate cake that was served as dessert for the night.
Headed to Piccadilly after that, but did not take any pictures cause I'm too lazy and tired!

Just a random picture I got tagged in Facebook.
One of the night that I get tipsy (not drunk!)
Miss hanging out n clubs with the babes.
Wonder will it be the same without Eeven anymore =(.

Can't wait for my following trip!
Still have no idea what I'm gonna do for Christmas though. Just feel like doing something nice this year.

Logging off, xoxo.

No comments: