Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Public Holiday - Awal Muharam

The nicest thing happened in Malaysia is that we have public holidays more than most of the other countries. It didn't really give me any impact about PH not until when I start working.
When u are working, you will find every ways to have off days! PH is definitely one of the best way to get ur off days!

Im blogging on a PH cause I'm so free that I sleep the whole day n just have lunch with my cousin.
Went to Serai at Empire with Hamfish.
Didn't expect the food to turn out to be good.
Sorry for the bare face! I'm getting lazy nowadays to put on make up!
I'm not a big fan of Syrup Ice.
But this little bit thing in the drink is so nice to bite/chew =p
It looks like frog egg though -.-
Sambal petai prawn, I don't think it's the best dish ever, cause it tasted more like tomyam than sambal. Heard Madam Kwan is better. Shall try it 1 day.
Mee Mamak next but I guess the one in Piccadilly should be nicer.
Well, who cares whether it's the best, we eat everything when we're hungry *wink*
We actually ate the dessert before the main dish!
More like I ordered this because I had my lunch before this.
This pisang thingy is driving me crazy!
I have a thing for banana-pisang, but please don't get me wrong =.=!
Will definitely go back for this! *salivate*
What's new? Starbucks for me again.
Sorry for the non-stop starbucks pics and drinks that I have!
I know I'm gaining who knows how much weight, because of the amount I had gulp in!
The reason why I'm a hardcore cause I wanted the planner from Starbucks!
I personally thinks that it's cool =p
Monday seems to pass faster than I thought!
Headed to Sakae for dinner with the college-mate.
Didn't managed to take pics with my friends, cause my friend Erina is simply Funny!
She is definitely a joke than a joker. Never fail to laugh whenever I'm with her.

Follow up with the 1u Dave plans!
It's Chris and Elaine's birthday so I gotta ditch my friends at Chill Out!
A pic with me and Yiing as I brought her out for the night.
Thought of having more booze but from the big hole I have in my purse.
I have no choice but to stop ordering =(
I'm actually in-need of booze! Pour me with it -.-

Last but not least, Happy Birhtday Babes!
Went for Starbucks - Mont Kiara after the celebration. I'm craving it again!
I left 4 chops! Wish me luck =p
Can't imagine I actually went to 3 places in a night!

I'm still moody, but there's nothing I can do with it!
Tomorrow need to get back to work and worse is when I gotta work on a Sunday (boohoo)

Logging off, xoxo.

No comments: