Sunday, December 19, 2010

Super Early Morning Sunday

Wonder why I wake up so early on a Sunday!
Because I'm having a bad hangover with sore throat and bad flu!
I can barely sleep, I keep waking up for no reasons!

I have to say that it's been a long time since I have quality sleeping hours!
I've been having nightmare almost every single night!
Please save me, I guess I really need to go temple soon!
Have I been really naughty and all?
All this nightmare is killing me, giving me insomnia!
Gosh, never thought this would happened to me though...

A random post that my brother came to look for me for lunch!
It was one of the night that I did not have enough sleep and I was thinking where to have lunch!
Luckily he's able to wake up in time and have lunch with me.
A pic of me wearing this super thick jacket!
Sorry but I'm effing COLD! I'm still shivering even I'm in this thick jacket!
Headed to Kimgary at Pyramid. It's like the usual spot I will go whenever I go to Pyramid for lunch.
Well, the other choice would be MCD since I'm a huge fans of MCD!

Sorry for my huge face! Trust me, I've been gaining weight and I just can't help but keep eating! >.<
My brother saw his primary friend, and after that there come few high school mates~
Busy boy...
Congrats to my brother as he get excellent results for his SAM!
EVeryone is happy, me, parents, he himself and even sister that's far away at overseas!

Since most of my superiors are getting their leaves starting tomorrow (20th Dec), my senior manager wanted to have a mini christmas celebration.
She's nice enough to order these food for us and let us have 2 hours break time with no disturbance!
We're not allow to pick up the calls, sit at our own working place and main door is locked for 2 hours.
After all the nom nom session we played games and exchange gift!
Am satisfied with the gift that I get. A pink cup with cute little angel wings!
I wonder what if guys get it... what would they do with it?

Things end pretty fast... and there comes the dinner time.
Having steamboat is awesome!
Cause I'm a soup lover! It was located in ss15! one of the best steamboat.
Didn't like those buffet kind of steamboat, as I won't be able to eat for the amount I pay for.
Headed for movie after that. Watched POPO Lelio~
Turn out to be a good movie, really!
Didn't expect Malaysians can come out with such a storyline.
I would say it's better than Due date. Although the main actor in Due date is hawt!

Suppose to meet the babes in 1u, but ended up ditched them.
Eeven and me get to meet each other in MidValley!
As I was craving for Thai food, headed Flying Chilis (if I'm not mistaken) for dinner.
Awesome instead, but costly!

Totally satisfied with the food that they serve.
But the waitress that serve us, is a little bit annoying!
She's trying to talk with accent which is totally a turn off.

After dinner, beer as dessert!
But I did not finished the half pint.. The alcohol that I consume last week is still in me.
Gosh.. Stink!
Headed for movie - Fair Game at Gardens.
I don't really understand the movie. Not sure am I too cold to focus... but I'm really freezing that time!

Should update real soon!
I'm real sick, and I'm thinking whether to take MC tomorrow!
Needed some quality kind of sleep and rest... but I never really get those!

Logging off, xoxo.

No comments: