Monday, December 13, 2010

The Real Drunk Night

Yes yes yes! My blog is becoming a food blog!
Well who can resist the temptation of nice food?
That's why I'm carrying this permanent 'spare tyre' with me >.<
I should begin with the Jap restaurant that me and my family always visit - Jyu Raku.
As I'm gonna head to Velvet to meet the babes later on that night, I had a wonderful dinner with my parents.
Usually it's my brother that has dinner with my parents, but it's opposite this time.
It's just me and my parents.

Tofu served as appetizer, love the smooth-ness of the tofu. Wish my skin is as flawless as this.
Salad and Jyu Raku roll. Dad as usual with his steak course.
Finished our dinner real quick and off we head home.
Prepared and zzzoommmm to Velvet. The reason we headed to club this time is because it's Chris big day!
But the thing is instead of her getting all drunk and knock out.
The babes went cuckoo and I'm one of them -.-
Down 4 shots before the clock hits 12am!
Follow by a jug of long island which I only share with Eeven!
Unlimited liquor that I gulp down cause eventually I'm all tipsy that I can't taste whether it's strong ornot. Gosh!
Pics with the babes...

Apparently only few went and we're all hyper and tipsy by the time we step out the club.
It was rather a crazy night. Got a real bad hangover the next day!
It's a nightmare for Hamfish as I can't remember whats going on and I dirti-fied his car.
God knows I feel so guilty for the next day. He was really mad though!
I'm truly deeply sorry for what happened. >.<

Was super hungry the next morning. Hangover is a biatch! Can't sleep with it as I can feel my head ticking!
Promise no alcohol for the next few weeks.
Went out for lunch in Pyramid as we gotta do something in Pyramid.
Found out this porridge shop turns out to be quite nice.
Headed to Midvalley after that cause I wanted some shopping since Hamfish has finally done with his exam!
Love the deco in MV! Loving those teddy bears alot!
Can totally feel the Xmas is coming real soon!
We actually went to Genting on Sat!
It's real random as Eeven asked to have coffee session in Starbucks Pavilion but ended up in Genting Starbucks! LMAO
Somehow it's real cold and I can't take it I wonder I can really survive in HK! God bless me.

Just when I thought things would be great, my weekend just tend to me short this week!
Cause I gotta work on a Sun! and this is real suck!
Monash had open day and we as staffs gotta work on that day!

But eventually we didn't do much (not like I have alot of things to do other days).
More like I'm there just for food! Just imagine 6 hours and 3 meals!
My superior was too bored and ordered 6 extra large pizza just to make time pass faster!
Thought I won't have my dinner but I just couldn't resist the temptation of Tomyam!
It's rather nice!
Playing a fool with this handphone holder! This is so cute that I almost wanted to buy it! but it's white and I'm sure I can't keep it clean all time!
Pic of the deco and the band!
This make me think of the old days that when I'm still in primary school - I'm a band member, flute leader =D
I seriously cant wait for Christmas to come! And off I go to HK!
Phew~ massive updates huh?

Logging off, xoxo.

No comments: