Saturday, January 8, 2011

HK Trip 1

It's been 1 week since the New Year. Can't imagine time passes really fast. Especially when you wanted the time to pass slower than ever.
I guess good time pass faster than you ever know it.
Im finally getting my butt off from everything and start uploading photos and updating my blog again.

I'm starting it off with the whole HK trip. Other than some unexpected and saddening things happened, overall the trip is awesome powesome!
If it's given another chance to go HK i would definitely say yes!
The food, the life and even the shopping is really satisfying till im officially broke when i'm back (not like i ever rich! haha)

Flying with Airasia sort of give us pain in the ass!
The seats are small and the flight that fly towards HK is small compare to the plane that we head home from HK!
Im so attracted with the decoration! Adorable and nice at the same time.
Something that i love? The Pandora stands that is placed from the beginning till the end of the road.

Would like to get something from Pandora but the price is absolutely killing me!
We stayed at Park Lane Hotel for 8 days 7 nights!
The hotel service is great and it located at a very strategic place!
After loading all the luggage then off me go for nom nom time!
Since we're not familiar with the road we went to the mall next door for taiwanese restaurant - Odeon Taiwanese Cafe.
Waiting patiently...
N there come my food! Sorry for the bad skin and condition, didn't bother to make up as i'm sitting flight for hours! Food was okok but the bubble tea that I ordered is awesome =)

Walked around for survey before spending off our butt the next day.
We had CharSiewfan for dinner though, but i didn't quite like it as it taste really weird.
Some dessert after main course?
We passed by this famous place for steamed milk - Yee Shun.
The whole place is really pack! Though we are full but never stop us from eating!
Monster mode ON!

The sleepyhead ended up waking very late the next day!
Cool weather tend to make ppl sleep more huh! Can't be blame!
People over there is living in a faster pace of life compare to Malaysia.
Everyone walk so fast that we have to walk twice faster than usual!
Good for digestion and we treat it as EXERCICE (since we barely do that over here).

Brunch at Gold Finch Restaurant, house of steak.
It was a random pick as we're heading to Times Square.
I realised I took alot of food pic in this trip! It's making me missing the food over there.
Oh ya, realised that the milk tea over there is not as nice as we could get it from KimGary.
But their ice lemon tea is full of lemon taste that if u like lemon u will definitely like it, and i'm one of them =)
Times Square seems really big from outside. Compare to Msia i think Sogo and Times Square in HK is wwwaaayyy much better than Msia. =(

Just because I see everyone is taking picture with the decoration and i wanna be part of them!
If what's the drinks that i missed the most in HK that would be the bubble tea from GongCha!
I would say it's much better than Chatime which we can get it from Pavilion!
Imagine that Chatime is good, GongCha is fantastic! Never get bored of having it everyday!
There's a reason why am i gaining weight from this trip!
Even i'm full i still grab a big cup of bbt from here! Cant resist the temptation of it!
Since the bbt is really big (they only have 1 size though).
I only have french toast at night.
I finally understand that why last time my sister tell me that she feels so bloated everyday!
Never ending food even though u're freaking full.
Seeing everyone holding this yogurt ice cream makes me feel like trying it too!
Yogurt with maltesers.... =D

Well that's it for the 1st 2 days for the HK trip. More coming up!
What i realised is that i'm having a food trip instead!
Keep showing pictures of me eating! so if u spotted me anywhere and i'm fat and bloated? it's because i've been seriously eating lots... and this habit brings back to Msia... so even though i'm back i feel hungry easily and dang! it's not a good thing i would say!
My new nickname? Bulat!

I've been taking off since last year till 7th... was suppose to get my lazy ass back to work on Friday, but due to sudden death of my grandma I have to take extra leave just to send her to a better place the last time.
I would like to live in denial that i want to get off from reality.
But in life, there's no way we can escape. Things make us stronger and we grow up thinking more maturely everytime things happened.
If we could handle everything in future, so what's the point of living isn't it?
Obviously no one likes having boundaries in life... but this is how it should be and we do over best for everything.
I'm now in the miserable stage where i felt lost.
Lost that i feel there's no where i'm belong to. I want a better job that keeps me busy and not just sitting down doing nothing. It makes me feel useless and pointless to go for work!

Being miserable is suffering, but when you know there's someone there for you to lean on. You felt like you gotta stand strong for it and know that there's always someone that support you. It really warm your heart.

Really hope that 2011 is a better year... or at least grant me power to fight for all the problems i have. =)
Although it's a little bit late, but HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone =D

Logging off,
xoxo.

No comments: