Saturday, January 29, 2011

Confession

It's midnight and i'm having a confession here.
Right now i'm feeling awful and feel so guilty that i can speak to no one.
I believe that everyone has their temper and honestly i have real short and hot temper that even me myself can't stand it.


I can say something real hurt to anyone when i'm out of mind. Seriously who can ever think rationally when they are pissed! Obviously i'm one of them! That makes me feel so helpless.
Things got worse this time. Probably i'm having the time of the month (PMS i dunno) but i can barely control my emotional...
I believe that the 'aunty' does make me feel frus and pissed easily but not to this extend that i can simply throw tantrum to anyone, especially someone that meant alot.


Honestly if someone ask me who can stand my temper, i guess no one ever can. Who can ever predict weather that god knows when the thunder storm is gonna come next?! Well i guess even me myself can't predict it (i know it sucks).
However, there's this someone that always take in and understand me well. In short he might know me more than myself. I feel so disgusted about me being ridiculous at time, but he in return explain that why am i being so and he totally understand it.


Im touched yet I hate myself so much that i can't control everything at least not my emotions.
Thanks for everything you did. (if u ever read this post)
Everything that u did counts.
Sorry for my immature and being childish/selfish.


What's better than having someone that cherish you and support you whenever you need him to =)
Much loves from me


Sorry to make you angry and restless thankiu for everything.



Appreciate people around you.



Logging off,
xoxo

1 comment:

shermand said...

Haha, same things happen to my wify..
But trust me, time/age will change u..temper will reduce.even though not much but more or less got a little better than nothing..
such as me now, "KENA" lesser & lesser already ^;^