Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Public Holiday - Thaipusam 2011

Have been MIA-ing from blogging. I'm getting lazier and lazier to take pictures and upload them to my computer. Probably i shall start taking pictures using my camera again.
Well, blame to the iPhone being too convenient! Using it to play games, msg and even take pictures. Too lazy to carry too many things in my bag as it's already pretty heavy without those things. Thought of buying new one but i have budget problem =( maybe i should say money is always a problem/matter to me =p


Get back to what i've missed out.
Finally i get to go out yumcha with the friends... Get to meet up with the friends during a wonderful public holiday morning!
We were so semangat that we wake up early just for breakfast.
It was indeed a good catch up with them...
Ks did took a pic of us (the girls) playing iphone!
Sorry but this is how we communicate, when everyone sit down, they start taking out their phone... tsk tsk tsk
Wanted to have shopping during this wonderful Thaipusam day, but mum has set up appointment for family portrait shooting. It seems like a Sunday to me cause i still need to work the next day.
Can't imagine i'm wearing this once again.
It remind me so much of Harry Potter, it makes me feel like i'm part of them in the movie =)
Sorry for being so crazy over Harry Potter but i just won't get bored with it!
SS-ing while waiting for my turn.
Some ppl say my brother looks like my bf! Prob it's the height prob! Wonder why i don't get any tiny little bit of gene of it =(
Over excited with the outlook. Honestly i dressed up awfully inside...
Well who cares when everything's covered up.
Behind the scene =p

Father mother can't wait to get into the scene too =)
Something i've not eaten for such a long time.
It's quite famous among Subang residents... The Awesome Powesome - Rojak in ss15.
Im quite surprised that the amount of people queuing up even though it's late afternoon.
I wonder people do eat late lunch nowadays!
Oh, and this pic, i did not finished this alone. don't get me wrong!!!
I know i'm such a fatty bum bum and greedy but i dare not finish it if not i will definitely feel guilty after that >.<
Went to Pavilion for shopping. Although i'm not celebrating CNY this year. But seeing everyone around me buying clothes for CNY makes me feel like buying too!
Had dinner in Emperor Q, the food turn out to be quite nice.



sorry for the lack of people pictures. i wasn't in the mood to take pictures either!
Cause i've been carrying this real huge pimple on my cheek!
It just get better yesterday! Hope that it will be recover by the time of CNY! *finger cross*


As time pass real fast, I remembered that i had a great dinner with my babes in this Thai restaurant located at the Lower Ground of Gardens. However the food turn out to be REAL BAD! i was quite pissed at the food and we have to wait so long even though there's not much customers.
Green curry taste weird though! Taste like tomyam in green colour!
No idea what's wrong with the food, i asked them whether they changed their chef? and the answer is no. (this is weird, how could it be so different from the last time)
Didn't really have a pleasant dinner.
Was having a real bad time for the whole week. Having a serious mood swing and basically i was pissed with every little single things.
Not sure is it because of PMS. But i just can't handle things in the right way. Everything just seems to annoy me!
Lucky thing that i had Hamfish for being understanding and caring =) what can i do to repay, i wonder?


Oh i had Nasi Lemak yesterday for breakfast! Can u imagine it's just RM1? Nowadays we can barely find things that are so cheap yet so nice.
Well i do not have heavy breakfast most of the time and this is one of the time that i feel i should treat myself better. (just eat whatever i feel like)

Tomorrow's gonna be another day and its 1 day closer to weekend.
Can't imagine that another week more and it will be CNY! time pass real fast and i still miss the time in HK! miss it so much... wonder can i go back there soon.
I'm such a lazy girl that i wish i can run away from reality! (who don't?)


Alright i shall get going now. I shall try posting more pics of people instead of food!
Hahaha! but what can i do when i spend most of my time eating and enjoying =D


Logging off,
xoxo.

No comments: