Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Last HK Trip Update

Yesh I'm finally back to blog again!
Works and getting sick is definitely stopping me from updating my blog
sorry for the long wait for the rest of my HK trip.
As i wanna fasten everything in HK i decided to put an overall of what i've been doing.
That's none other than eating. I guess i've gained tons of kgs when i'm back here....

So PoloBun one of the foods that i will miss the most. we can't find something as nice as they have over there! Don't believe me? look at the pic... already make me hungry... =(
Nom Nom Nom.. As we take such a long time searching up and down for this polo bun...
I'm gonna take my revenge on eating them ALOT!
Sorry for the fugly pic this is just a random shot that i'm not aware with!
The reason why i ate polo bun before dinner is because we've already postponed our dinner after 9. Apparently we went to this hotpot place named 'Tack Hsin' they are famous with nice and cheap hotpot. Obviously what i mean cheap as in cheaper than others. they have different rate before and after 9pm and we decided to go after 9~
Turn out that their food is really nice! make me bloated after that... worth it afterall =D
Following day.. went to TungChung for their famous outlet.
It take quite some time to get there...it's kinda disappointing i should say cause we couldn't find alot of things over there although they have lots of sales.
i realised that i love sales but i hate shopping when there's tons of people, make me feel as if i'm in a war and i can barely find anything i like most of the time....
Not to forget, something we've tried, Ajisen Ramen.
Maybe i'm just being cakun or whatsoever, but i realised that many locals like to dine in there!
Im just being real curious what's so nice in there that attracts most of the ppl.
I feel that the locals are always crazy over japanese food, cause what i realised is that, they are all packed no matter what time and where.
The result of Ajisen Ramen is AMAZINGLY nice! Msia has nothing to compare to them! I would say Msia Ajisen really sucks, but the one i went it's seriously fantastic! (I guess there's always a reason why they have so many customers =D)
Honestly there's nothing to do at night... but being a night owl like me, watching DVD and with a packet of snacks is a total turn on!
Sun Chips, it's one of the best chips i have back in US (aaahhh, it makes me miss my US life)
This explain why i'm gaining weight huh?*cheeky smile*
Last day, had Dimsum for breakfast. I still prefer those dimsum back in Malaysia, the fact that they don't have chilis sauce make me feels weird!
I think they would think we're weird instead cause when i request for sweet and chilis sauce, they gave me this super pissed off face *arrrgghhh*
HamFish and i feels that we would go back some time soon!
We love the weather there and overall the trip was fun! Just sometimes unexpected things happened - like my grandma. (Grandma, hope u Rest In Peace now)
I realised that alot of people tell me that 8 days for HK is too much
but trust me it's never too much, plus lazy bum like me won't wake up 7 in the morning just to go out and walk... and hey!the mall only open at 11am =D
Just a slight glance on the goods that we managed to get in the whole trips!!!
*wwooohhhaaaa*
Satisfaction and happinesss, well not to our wallet i guess
Can't wait to go back there again.

I've been sick for the past few days... it's been the weakest time i have in my life, i told Hamfish that i barely get sick and since god know when i haven't been visiting doctor. and guess what? i visit 2 in 1 months!
For 2011, i guess there's something i need to be concern with, my health!

i'm hungry now...
Logging off,
xoxo

No comments: