Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fatty boom boom attack!

Call me fatty boom boom please!
I've been eating like nobody's business even though i feel extremely bloated and extremely guilty! Food is really my biggest rival and enemy! and yes, this is the time which i hate those ppl that will never get fat. Eg. MY BROTHER!
He's like pushing it hard on me, he came to my room and complaining how skinny is he, no matter how much he's eating! Giving him this super sweat face will ya. Bleh, no idea why am i the biggest size in my family =(

I noticed that i've really been posting much pics of things that's i've been eating! sorry peeps, that's the only update i can give you.
It's obviously giving me hard time when going through all this pictures.
I actually went to meet up my babes in Hartamas yesterday, and Damas is really a place which i think it's soooooo boring that i think i can kill myself. I guess even Summit would be better than it.
Had this bagel thingy in Hartamas while waiting for the babes.
Hamfish keep complaining that it's freaking hard to chew, but i definitely like it. Im a bagel fans and this remind me so much back in US again.
The bagels there are amazing! Which is a substitute for bread =D
The US culture.
Had a bad services dinner in Kim Gary still prefer the one in Pyramid. Probably i'm too used to it!
Some recent hit dessert in the town? Yogurt Ice cream. Remember me posting Tutti Frutti in some post back? This time i tried Moo Cow which is in Hartamas. They have this flat rate RM9.90 with 1 topping.
The amount they give is amazing! and it would definitely cost a bomb back in Tutti, i promise.
We girls share these as this is not a guy kind of dessert =p

Didn't wanted to drink on a Saturday night. But i think it's just hard for me cause most of my friends are! We went to GridIron in Bangsar that night itself for Skep and Charlie's welcome back to Malaysia. Well i guess they are just gonna stay here for 2 weeks and back to wherever they are. Nice catchup and we have a good bitching session! sorry peeps im not a biatch, but one of my guy friend is just so funny while he's gossiping with us most of the time!

Found my new love for beer? Strongbow, loving the taste of it.
Went back to rest my tired body, it's been a long long week for me.
Waking up the next day with plansssss.

I've been missing the pastries back in Levain, and so?
Off we go to Levain! they are full of ppl and it's damn pack!!! Gosh! I hate it when it's so pack it makes me think that the food is not so tasty afterall >.<
But no doubts their pastries is so soft!
Mushroom soup that is NOMS!

We ordered pasta too, according to Hamfish? He said he just tried the best bolognese =D
Since we're pretty near to Pavilion and i've been complaining that i need to shop and retail therapy.
I spend the whole day there shopping walking with my oh so pain leg!
I'm really amaze with girls that we can really walk with heels even though we feel so pain that we wanna take them off!

Since we've spend too much on shopping (more like me only)
We had our dinner in jalan alor! some memorable place for me! Used to hang out with my jap friend Yuri which i never get to contact with her anymore and also Deb, Eeven n Cath used to have supper here!

Nevertheless, the food here still taste good and awesome!
we gulp everything down in just few mins!
Tomyam is really awesome n the rest of the food is fantastic!
Two thumbs up =D
Sorry for the fat hand and oily face/hair!
It's really hot and humid!
This is the time i wish msia has winter!

Camwhore 1st =)
Wonder why we wear the pink series together? Trust me or not? We didn't plan and this came out to be like that. That's why ppl say when 2 person get together and spend much time together, they tend to think the same =D

Our food that makes us put more kgs....

We're pretty satisfied with the dinner and the whole day outing!
Except the fact that i need to work the next day. But it's good that walking around and spending time with the loved ones just make u feel better.

Oh before me ending the day of the post, the things that actually make me feel so heart pain yet satisfaction!
Taddaaaa.... my shopping spree! I finally found a maxi dress that i wanted soooo much since god knows when. That's why i tell myself i'm just gonna spend once n that's it!
And trust me i'm not trying to show off, please trust me. Just too happy with what i managed to get even though it cost me a bomb >.<


I even bought books just to bring to work and read!
I guess i still need to rot for another 3 weeks before me getting all over it. Im still hoping for the best for my future! need to work hard for my future.
I've been thinking my future and work and my career much nowadays.

Other than that, i've been thinking much about what happened around me.
Some ppl just like to say something that's so misleading and just ruined ppl around you and even u urself.
I know i'm not the strongest person on earth and prob i'm one of the pessimistic person out there. But i'm still learning to let go and just ignore this kind of people. Although sometimes it really annoys the shit out of me, but i tell myself, it's not worth me being worried and i can't be bothered too. I gotta grow up and look forward. Accepting the fact is hard but i will try my best.

Love peeps.


Logging off,
xoxo

No comments: