Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Before Christmas preparation

 I have been slacking and helping my sister out a little with her marriage preparation.
It's so fast that less than 5 days she's gonna be Mrs. Gan officially =p
No matter how busy I am, i just can't forget about good food!

Went to a place call Sri Melaka in 1U that day with bf.
Their belacan fried rice and mee goreng is both so nice!
 Place that i would visit other than Serai in Empire.
Not sure whether they have re-open it again ornot!
I definitely miss there so much, and their goreng pisang is THUMBS UP! =)

 Everywhere is full of Christmas decoration, and this is from 1U, those cute little fairies, i was too shy to take picture with the deco cause i'm surrounded by all children, and i'm all grown up (not mentally though)~
 Went for manicure + gel. I like how it's lasting and i hope this time last for 1 month cause i don't wanna spend so much right before CNY! Gosh~
 Last Saturday, i went to Bangsar - Cafe Barbera as my sister's hens night!
Since she didn't wanna drink so we make it something simple with her jimuis so that we can plan things out for the morning session on 24th!
I've ordered this Chicken Pot Pie, i somehow think that this is better than the one in Dome.
Simply because this is more diluted with soup instead of just intense cream with chicken!
The pastry above it is soooo nice that i finished the whole thing (i barely finished the whole portion - usually)
 How can we missed out some dessert?!
1. Banana dessert with pastries, turn out to be good. Should try on their apple one the next time!
 2. Tiramisu, nothing to shout about this, in fact this is a little disappointing. Prolly i don't like the idea of too much cream and it doesn't have the heavy tiramisu 'feel'! I still prefer the one from Vintry or Alexis
 3. Last, Chocolate Fondant! This is amazing even though it doesn't look SO GOOD!
But looks is always deceiving, this is so nice! I would definitely go back for this someday!
 I left Bangsar early and meet my friend in Whisky Bar, this amazing huge ice is too cute to resist.
I only see this from Meteor Garden years back and i tot it was cute and didn't know we can have this here too =/
 Sunday noon, the whole family went for family photograph session. Even though it's just one (because it comes in my sister package) but we do enjoy it!
I wore this pink dress which is meant for our jimui's morning session dress code!
Teehee, guess this is a preview for that day too.
Loving this dress much cause it's TOGA! Oh baybeh, can't get enough of it.
 I went to Pavilion right after the photograph session and everyone's looking at me, feel that i'm over-dressed. Come across with this big MASHIMARO, this is my BF's favourite soft toy!
I still don't get it what's so cute about it ?! Maybe it's just his thing, and my thing is Marie and Micky, something i can't resist!
 I indulged myself with this Patchi choco too!
Gosh, tell me about diet huh?!
I was actually pissed or maybe i'm still pissed!
Felt that i'm so stupid that end up whatever i did is just plain annoying to other ppl?!
This is how ppl pay u back, i know we shouldn't asked for pay back, but at least don't get blamed.

Oh well, sometimes the ppl that u tot won't hurt u, hurt u the most!
So, somehow some way we just gotta learn to protect ourselves.

Logging off,
xoxo!

No comments: