Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Year-End Shoping Spree 2011

 Hi all!
I'm gonna update a little about my shopping spree!
Yes, i've been so into make up since i've been following some online make-up artist. I'm so impressed and i feel that i should fully utilised all the make up that i have!

So before hand, just a random picture before this.
We had a BBQ session in one of my friend's house and till the end of the day, the guys are happily enjoying their 'bonding' moment which i can't help but LMAO!
 Oh! Not forgetting that one of the public holiday we have in Malaysia (sorry can't recalled which PH is that), went for dating with my bff - Sindee in Pavilion!
 Although we have been hopping around mall, but we totally forgotten about taking pictures together and this is like the only picture we have for the day outing.
Can't wait till SueAnn to be back and we should have more pictures!
 Since my bf have been busy with his upcoming exam, he bought me this pillowpet as companion!
It sounds a little bit kiddy, but it's too cute to resist!
I have been wanting one for so long, but it's freaking expensive and i won't wanna spend on RM79.90 on this (would rather spend on some other make ups/clothes though =p).
And somehow, i come across somewhere in Subang Parade, they are doing sales on this which is RM 67.90 for one!
Really love this smooth pillow! It's nice to hug when i'm watching my dramas.
 Did i mentioned that my sister is getting married real soon?
24th Dec is the exact date, bet that day will be dead jam and i am already worried about the traffic!
Her arrival has warm my family once again!
Got her MiuMiu as her wedding gift!
Glad that she love it, i would wanna have one too, but i didn't wanna have the same thing. =)
 So here comes the shopping spree, i've been looking up and down for brushes and i tot i would get a good deal from SungaiWang, however they don't have much varieties, and they only come in set in which i didn't want the whole set which have more than what i wanted!
So, i went to Pyramid just to get this set of brush and i'm totally in love with it even though i haven't start using. But the brush is sooo nice to touch and i can't wait to use them already.
 Recently i'm so in love with Lioele too! i get some good reviews from some online blogger and i would like to give it a try!
I tried their lipgloss and i'm totally loving them, the scent is amazing and i promise myself that i'm going to grab another one (colour) whenever i visit the mall again!
I also did splurge on something else which is nail colour. Even though i know i will never finish them but i just wanted something new for the Christmas and Chinese New Year!
Wanting something different from the collection that i have! I'm gonna try out and see what's the outcome, will take pic of it when i've tried.
 Before heading back, Ive come across Etude House and i was looking at their accessories and i spotted the new lipstick, sorry i did not take picture of it but the colour of the lipstick is soo pigmented!
I thought it would be some pinky red but it turn out to be REAL RED. Well, i won't say i love it, but the colour is sharp enough to make me feel better since i don't have this shade of lipstick.
 I am done with part of my shopping items, and i will go back to some of the out to date pictures.
These pictures was taking end of October if i'm not mistaken.
We went to Friendscino to celebrate the end of Octoberfest. Honestly i'm not a big fan of Octoberfest, reason being i don't fancy German beer, i personally prefer beer that has the 'spicy' feel in it. Guess it's just 'my' thing.

Went to attend Hennessy event last month and it was like great and grand!
From the performance to the drinks they served, it's perfect!
Almost half of my friends are drunk and i heard alot of shout out that they had fun that night itself!

I guess that's all for today!
Since i'm quite free, i will update more (provided there's something nice) !
Can't wait for my bf's exam to be over yo! =)

Logging off,
xoxo =)


No comments: