Sunday, December 11, 2011

Port Dickson December 2011

 Holla people!
I just came back from Port Dickson and instead of feeling worn out and tired, i feel fresh and nice!
I'm not sure issit because the chillax moment i've spent with my friends or because my BF is finishing his exam tomorrow! God knows that i am even happier when he's done with his exam!

Past Wednesday, i went to TDH in TTDI to meet up my friends cause they were having some free flow event and the reason i came out is because i was TOO BORED!
Yeah, bear with me cause my bf wasn't free to layan me most of the time and i didn't really wanna bother him much and so meeting up my friends is one of the options! =)
 The traffic was crazy, it was damn pack and i went there without knowing what's going on!

The sign 'Mou Man Tai' is attracting! Cute too =p
 Day after, we went to celebrate Elaine's birthday in Daikanyama in Changkat!
This restaurant served Japanese fusion. It's something different from what we got from the authentic Japanese restaurant. Nice rolls they have!
 & something they don't have from the menu is 'Salmon with soft shell crab' and apparently they have mango on top of it too!
Love this much <3
 Soft shell crab with fried rice, though it's highly recommend by my friend but i find this rather normal and ordinary. Nothing much to comment about it.
 Somehow, my sausage/bacon fried rice taste better than the one above.
and i felt weird about their main course, fried rice?!
 This chawan mushi is rather disappointing, lack of taste and the smoke duck doesn't taste good too!
 Some assorted sushi which i find it weird too! *haha!*
 The only girl group pic i have!
Eeven, urs truly, jade and laine.
 I won't say the food was fantastic but we love the ambiance there!
This is the place where i will go back someday cause it's so chilling that we, bunch of girls can talk whole night n guys can have their drinks =)

 Some random photo taken by me! I was sooo impressed with this shower gel and i have to ask my friend to buy for me all the way from Australia! Makes me feel like showering more than twice a day =p
 This cupcake is specially made for the birthday girl - Chris!
Thanks for the trip in Port Dickson, we definitely have fun with you and will look forward to have more girls trip pretty soon!
Ahhh....
I actually can't wait till tomorrow that my bff is coming back from Australia already and this time she's gonna be here for 3 months!
N next sister's wedding coming on Christmas eve!
It's time to get my hair done soon =)


Logging off,
xoxo!

No comments: