Tuesday, April 1, 2008

today when i wake up it doesn't seems to be a sunny day.
and this happened through out the day.
as in my day.

i have this bad communication with my mum n sis that i can't even get myself a way to go home
then my hp is giving me more prob which i barely hear what my sis is talking about !
when i got up to the car, my sis told me that.

'ur popo got stage 4 lung cancer'

my family n i gotta face this problem again
this happened few years back when my grandma having this colon cancer
and she managed to get through this.

right now
there's nothing much we can do
but my parents, uncle n aunts will bring her out from the hosp
because my grandma would like to go back to bentong instead of other places.

actually i don't know what to react when i hear this
but i'm really shocked

i hope my grandma can get through it
because her life has been suffering and torturing.


ps: *touchwood* i hope it won't affect anythings ><

No comments: