Wednesday, June 4, 2008

After all my assignments, i finally decided to post !
because i've promise myself i won't post right until all my assignments finished !
it's really great that's it's all done ~

however, when it's done, here come my finals
which is damn super late !
while all my friends finished their exam, my exam only starts~
wth man ~

fine fine, leave on that part, we tot of going out after my finals
but our wonderful government have decided to increase the petrol's price !
which means that i have to be more aware on how i spend on, and the distance as well ~
oh well, maybe i shall just tumpang other ppl's car
hehehehehe =p
maybe it's time for me to rest and tumpang others too !

siigggghhhh~
i shall just wait until my exam finished !!!
argh argh argh ~~~~~

anyway, pics will be uploaded in the next post !
woohoooo

No comments: