Monday, June 16, 2008

woahliao !
i'm damn super regret with eating nuts right now !
those pimples are just getting on my nerth !
and it's freaking above my buttock ! *dyamn*

seriously, nuts are nice to eat (especially the 1 that my mum bought from bali)
but i need to sacrfices for it !
booohhoooo !! i freaking hate it right now
it's itchy and it's bothering me sooo much !
but there's nothing i can do.
maybe i shall just ask my mum to make me 'leong cha'
it's not those nice drinks and it sucks !

soo... in able to make those pimples disappears i shall just drink it !

i'm sooooooooo dead right now
i'm having this pre-exam stress !
keep on eating and thinking what shall i do after my finals !
and the wonderful part is that my exam haven't even start !
congrats. i do nth else than just chill in my house !

how am i going to sit for the exams ?
a big sigh for me !

ps:i'm getting fatter ! everynite supper without fail !

No comments: