Wednesday, June 11, 2008

pretty awesome, i've went to this small session of 'studying' with my friend.
although it doesn't help much, but at least i start ABIT of it.
random pictures that at last i've take my time and uploaded them.
although it's not ALOT, but at least some update in my life =D

serious this picture i look like some bean sprout which is really ugly
but i guess i look better which is
...
..
.

some random post while i'm watching tv !
u can see i'm really bored !


me and ching in comp lab
this is how it goes in our conversation :-
ching : nolar don't take photo lar... i'm very ugly today !!!
me : nvm lar... faster faster..
ching : yer... dowan lar (then she start posing !! )
yeah that's my friend ....

and there's when she's talking with her BEST FRIEND ! =D

last but not least !
as promise this new bag !
weeeeeeee so nice =D
mummy love it =p
i love it too ... hahahaha

No comments: