Friday, June 20, 2008

i really found out that recently there's alot of warehouse and of coz sales going on.
and that's the reason why i'm so broke nowadays =p
anyhow, i went to this dior warehouse sales today (yeah another warehouse)
as usual, i tot i was freaking early which is 10 sharp !
but guess what, people actually went there earlier than me
and i still need to wait a long long queue in order to enter the room

at 1st, me and xx thought we're going into the wrong place
as in because we couldn't find the hotel !
i have this feeling because jo say the sms looks like it's conning people
but no doubt, i went and try my luck
and the hotel is not obvious at all, because it's right behind of park royal !
so for a common person they will just realise the big one--park royal.

not to mention the crowd is as usual - PACK !
people are busy snatching and grabbing
and if i'm not mistaken j'dore (whatever spelling it is) finished at 10.10am !
i was like... it's so early and it's out of stock ?
so there's where me n xx start thinking what time they come ?

i couldn't get anything much because mascara, lipgloss and even blusher, i got it from another warehouse
skin care? probably i'm too broke to buy it =p
compact ? amazingly there's something me n my sister wanted, so i bought 1 for my sister and the refil for myself =p

i tot i was going to went off after this
however i pass by this fragrance place, the Dior Addict 2 is freaking nice !
it's sparkle and it's having a nice scent
not as bad as others.
u can see the full version when u click on the picture below !
it's shining ~~~
oh well, mind me, since i love shining and bling bling sooo much ! =D



alright i shall get off and get my butt to study =)

No comments: