Tuesday, August 26, 2008

has been raining nowadays.
good to sleep however everything seems so moooddy.

this time, it doesn't only happened to me, but to my dearest too.
sometimes i wonder issit because me that's why it become like that.

anyhow, no matter what is happening and what's going on
i shall just stand strong.

i'm not sure is there really a break up 'season'
but i think i heard few of my friends had been going through hard time.

that is when i think it's very important for people to think that they are really lucky to have the one they love.
however, it just happen that, whenever people having really peace world in their relationship,
then tend to add in some 'WONDERFUL COLOUR' in it.
which i can tell u it's making everything complicated and WORSE.
this is because they will never understand people who is going through problems yet there are no solution to solve it.

i remembed i have tons of things to write in my blog
but when i open the website, everything just go off.
maybe next time i shall just write a draft 1st....
but this sound weird though.
i shall get back to my drama now =D
(wonderful, tomorrow i still got class at 8am)

No comments: