Saturday, August 30, 2008

new blog skin

wonderfulllll...
at last, i've decided what i want for my blog skin.
now, simple and nice !

i've been very weird nowadays.
weird attitudes and weird thinkings.
everything is driving me crazy.

Market Research and Market Analysis is due on the same date !
wonderfully, i'm going out during this 3 days holidays.
don't ask me what am i going to do .... cause i have no idea.
i just dowan to face my assignments >.< (call me a loser)

tomorrow, i'm going to 1u...
i'm thinking whether should i go curve or 1u ?

anyway, i have no idea why, i'm soooo observed with michael phelps since today morning.
keep on thinking ridiculous things.
maybe because he got 8 gold medals (crazy fella)

alright... it's 2.48am yet i'm still happily chatting here =D
hohohohoh.

No comments: