Wednesday, August 13, 2008

i went to work at shu uemura at pyramid yesterday.
it's fun in a way that i didn't worked in a boutique before.
however, it's not so easy as expected, because the air cond there is freaking cold as if they don't need to pay for it.

supposed that i'm going to meet 'so called friend' after my work which is 8 for dinner.
however, wonderfully he just FFK me around 7.45pm.
i'm sorry if this offended u.
but please don't reply me in such a way that i'm going off work already and i've been waiting for so long... and yet last minute u tell me u're not coming.

i know u have ur own reason, but sometimes please think wise.
maybe i'm just taking everything too serious.

alright, i shall forget about that part.
anyway..... i went yumcha with my parents and this time with sister's bf (nicholas)
half of the yumcha session there's this 2 guys looking real FAIR

at 1st i didn't really pay attention on their face, because the 1st thing that attract me is the fair-ness of these 2 guys which is really RARE.
trust me, nicholas is really fair and these guys are SUPER DUPER FAIR. (which obviously is fairer than me)

i did not realise anything, until nicholas mentioned that they are Twins.
which is true... they drink the same thing, do the same action and even go toilet together
this sound gay, but oh well i thought only girls do it.

i've been kinda obsessed with lengchais nowadays.
however, lengchai will never be good.

ps: tomorrow and friday gonna be a looonnnngggg day.

No comments: