Wednesday, August 27, 2008

it's raining again.
it's not really a good day today.

however i feel so relieved after my so LOVELY test.
but more to come after this, which is my beloved assignments are coming to hunt me >.<

something happened just now.
yeap ! few hours ago.
sometimes, ego really kill me.
i have no idea how come i'm so ego, but i guess it just run in my blood (family too)
feel so disappointed and miserable.

everything seems settled but i still feel awkward and insecure.

i think i shall get myself out from this.
more entertainment should stuck in my schedule.

i'm hunting for lots of foodss......
thinking of that i'm sooooooooo hungry
i've no idea what's wrong with my stomach,
getting hungry real easy >.<
i'm like a cow right now -.-

i'm gonna list down things that i need to do, and food that i'm looking forward !

To-do list:-
1. start my lovely assignments
2. more TVB dramas.... (can't wait it to come out soon)
3. more shoppings.
4. sing k (i've been craving for so long)
5. cluuubbbbsss
6. food hunting
7. meeting up my friends....

Food hunting list:-
1. zanmai
2. jogoya
3. some really nice buffet
4. chongqing (some new steamboat place which i think it's Yummy-licious)
5. tao fu fah
6. mcd (i know it's not hard, but it's been a while)
7. korean foooodd

yup...
i think that's all. i think more to come.
will add more in da list.

No comments: