Sunday, September 27, 2009

the end of my holiday

there goes my holidays
how sad !
i wish next week is my holiday
but i know it's not going to happeh
cause it's just that I WISH !lol
i've been so lazy and slumbering around
when i'm free, my friends are always busy
when i'm busy they are free
tsk tsk tsk
-----------------------------------------
on friday i went out with biebie and cath's birthday celebration in Bangsar.
some vietnamese restaurant the food is nice, but it's a little bit pricey ><
it cost me alot since i'm seriously damn broke right now T.T
but end of the day, i did enjoyed with my babes =p
pretty eeven and me

biebie the birthday girl and me

the gossip girls... lolz

the girls
that nite was okay
but something unexpected happened, but oh well
there's nothing much we can do with it so just bear with it =p
was happy spending my time with them !
------------------------------------------------------------
went to ks's birthday the next day
i think it's call club view or something
didn't really go and remember the name
as usual my memory is not that great
didn't manage to take much photo
that's why it's impossible for me to upload in facebook
haha.

jo and me
*after dunno how many takes*
and finally this look normal than the 1 i got tagged in facebook ><
ks and me !
and i look freaking fat -.-
thanks ar .... =.=
ks even say i'm short -.-
just because i didn't wear heels
---------------------------------------------------
my hectic weeks are coming soon !
all the assignments are welcoming me with 'warm-ness'
lolz.. good luck to me !
ps: i'm really frus ! -.- wanted to delete my facebook so much !

No comments: