Wednesday, September 23, 2009

the 'in-trend'

forget about updating myself and my life
it's just plain and boring.
wonder what's the 'in-trend' thingy?
just a slight updates for my sister and my cousin
guess they even see/saw this in facebook
as i'm sooo bored and can't even sleep during this raya holidays
i went to check out some nice website regarding cakes and cupcakes =p
bet there's a reason why everyone just love it even though i heard it doesn't taste so nice

lwl, i buy this for u birthday present next year ? =D

bet my lovely sister gonna love this =D
*misses my sister alot*

what's even more amaze ?
putting ppl's pic on the cake ~
it's nice but i dun think it should be in black and white right ?
memorable.

oh well, not to forget cupcakes that everyone loves to eat.
definitely look nice =D

i'm loving these colours alot =p

last but not least i'm craving for something like this !
this look nice !
some chocolate thingy =p

i want to credit all these pictures to wherever i take from (sorry that i forgotten to list it all out)
i'm updating all this because i'm really hungry right now.
but i can't eat right not, else i will be damn regret ~
i'm fat T.T my parents even complain that to me.
but i can't help it but feeling hungry ><
i wonder why do i get hungry so often ?
being lazy too ! *as usual*
it's the 2nd day of my holiday, yet i don't feel happy at all.
guess i'm always moody nowadays
dun even have the mood to start my assignments T.T
friends are busying with their assignments and i'm sienning here
i believe in 1 week time i will be like them
cause that's when my nightmare gonna starts...
i hate being lonely at nite T.T
ps: hopefully i can make it to....

No comments: