Thursday, September 24, 2009

stupid girl

i'm a girl that give myself headache and problems !
before i really get to the point of it..
yesterday went i was cleaning my drawer (finally) i saw this from my friend
wonder why we sign this to me huh ?
lol....
oh well.. i might say it out if u ask.
cards from my friends
some were really nice and sweet ~
i really miss those time that i spend alot alot of time with my friends
but i guess when people grow up
they start to have their own life and their own things to do.
sometimes we just can't do anything with it. =(

-----------------------------------------------------------------
pics of my curly hair *tsk tsk*

-----------------------------------------------------------
i got a llooonnnggg lecture.
regarding all my bad attitudes and behaviour
even the habit i have of eating
i really shall cut down
i'm giving myself more and more problems.
from skin, sleeping habit, attitude problem, spending and even my DAMN BODY.

i'm gaining weight, and it's a serious issue to me right now
i need some determination in order to cut down my eating habit
sometimes i really hates those people that eat alot and never gain weight !
--------------------------------------------------
i shall really starts on my assignments.
today is not my day. =(
ps: i hate myself ! URGH.

No comments: