Monday, September 21, 2009

Raya

it's been a while since i update my blog.
friends are complaining to me =p
but i can't update since there's noting much with my life
i can't update my blog by just saying that 'chuckoo fall in love with ducky'
that will be so weird and random which i dun even know what to talk about it.
lolz.
it's raya !
so i was toooo bored.
wanted to go out but it seems that all my friends are busy.
this is the time when i really miss my lovely cousin and my sis.
i can't wait to see them end of this year.
sigh !
i'm feeling lazy as usual
mum suggested to bring me to hair saloon and have a hairdo.
i went to perm my hair.
yes! permanently.
but as compare to other kind of perm, it's not as long lasting as others
i was so scare that it doesn't suit me
but oh well, since i've do it, nothing much i can say =p

pic of me
readily to go out
but my dad wasn't feeling too well
so last minute cancel the outing ~
dad seems to be weak nowadays
hopefully he will get well soon. <3
since it's a boring nite.
i've plan to bake cake !
it's been a while since i eat a home-made cake
it was easier than what i thought
and it is really yummy!

my chocolate cake !
so sorry the cake isn't complete !
cause i was too hungry and tempted, so i've eat it before i take this picture
that's all for today, nothing much, just a slight update of me.
ps: next week is killing me

No comments: