Friday, September 11, 2009

the last time with my buddies ><

got complain from friend that i didn't update my blog!
*hahaha* prob i didn't do much during the weekends.
actually i did, just that we didn't really take pics
last Sat, went to Poppy with friends!
even XX joined us.
it's amazing, because it's been a long time since she go to club.
i'm not trying to make her notty like me oki ? =p
she's still innocent ><

-------------------------------------------
pics that we went to Poppy as usual, it's always FULL OF PPL -.-
pic of ben n me (last time we gonna club together T.T)


jyy shin and me
(she's leaving too ><)

didn't know ben is such a camwhor e =p

xx babe and me !


jc and me (he left to UK ady =p)

girls that are leaving to UK very soon ><
some stupid pics of me....



super tiring, and it's raining =p
gonna miss them soooooo much ><>
ps: i'm having test tomorrow and i dun have any mood to study right now.

No comments: