Friday, October 22, 2010

The Decision

1-2 weeks ago I was planning to close down my whole blog
Due to the reason that I've been reading some other blogger's blog it makes me think of blogging once again.
Don't know whether this is the right choice or not, probably I won't be updating as often compare to last time (not that I really did =p) but I will try my best.

Sorry for being so long-winded so in short I'm unemployed for almost a month and I'm still seeking for a full time job!
This explain why I am being so broke right now, but someone did asked me
'were you once being rich?'
My obvious answer is a 'No!' *laugh*

Well once again updating about myself with picsss...
It was Sindee (Dee) birthday celebration.
Did not really take pictures in her house cause I was too busy stuffing myself with crabs that her father cooked that night *drools*
From left the love birds Dee and Shane (tell me if I'm wrong, I'm bad with names)
Sue with me and last were the 3 of us!

Next up, outing with my cousin - Chelsie
Don't know how on earth I started calling her that! There's always behind story of it *wink*
Both of us (more like me) are coffee addicts.
I've been complaining to her that I was craving for coffee for such a long time.
We hop from Midvalley to Pyramid then to Empire just to search for her lovely bag!
Bet that she still haven't get that bag yet!


Looking at these pics makes me crave for coffee in the middle of night (it's 2am now)!

Follow up by my dad's birthday
It's just a simple dinner with my family and we simple blowing cake ceremony before I head out
>.<

It's always nice to have eat with family which you get to eat nice food most of the time =D
But recently I've been being missing lots of dinner time with them
I'm truly sorry my dear parents. *you know I still love you*

The next day of my papa's birthday was SueAnn's birthday!
It seems that I've been really busy with friends/relatives birthdays!
Sue decided to have a small celebration with the close ones.
She was supposed to make some 'home-made' dishes but plan failed,
was too lazy to clean up all the mess after that. So we make things easier by buying the ready-made foods


From left, Junmeng, SueAnn and me, Dee and last but not least the group picture.
I'm missing her already since she had left to Melbourne on Monday which I'm not around in M'sia.

It's always nice to blog again.

Logging off, xoxo

No comments: